Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ah, finally I get to write after all my busy schedules in the office.

Weekend is such a relief… I simply love them. I do what I want and not according to my calendar. Not that I am very busy person, but can say lethargic to the core.

I get to see a very good movie called “Shoot out at lokhandwala”. Happier, because it was a “One break movie” telecasted on the TV. I am left with confusion in my mind. And this has happened for the first time after seeing a movie. Usually you are happy or sad seeing a good movie or you just say the movie was very bad. But for a good movie, such a reaction is least expected.

It’s based on a real life incident, where a similar plot was setup. I was drooling over the looks of Vivek Oberoi and the especially Ravi Gossain. (Reference: has been in few serials), he looks so S**Y. Oh, no. Don’t mistake them to be elegantly dressed in some XYZ branded clothes. They had the same look of a so-called “Bhai”, but they were very good looking. Ok. I better stop there, or else, this will continue for another 5 pages. ;)

Now the way the movie was portrayed, to the audience was something commendable. A regular movie has either the hero showed to be the GOD or the whole movie from a villain’s perspective. Have you ever seen a movie, where you are confused, whom should you be supporting? I was left confused. I did not know whether the cops were correct or the dons. Especially hot guys…:). Just kidding. But awesome acting combined with a great direction and screenplay, will result in a movie like this!!! The story was presented in such an easy going way, which makes me think why people create so much of confusions in the other movies making it a flop. We like simple movies. No need to complicate it. :)
Must see movie!!!

No comments: