Friday, November 27, 2009

(-No Topic-)

Lately, the number of people who are discussing about my plans of marriage in - direct or indirect way has increased exponentially. Well, do I hear the wedding bells ringing, or is this a sign that I soon will be shopping, all kanchi pattu sarees and gold and… Okay, I will stop my scary dream there… :)

It has been a year, since I have started with my job, and the next thing that comes to everyone’s mind is “Wedding”. And the maximum of these conversations come from none other than, people of my age group. Now can you beat that!!! Oh lord!! Save me. Just because I stay alone, does it mean, I need to get married to someone who can take care of me! I CAN take care of myself. And, thinking of yet another option, I can keep a full time “Domestic Helper” to accomplish this concerning task, of taking care of a 22 year old girl!!!

I guess, I am exclaiming way too much, but I hope, every girl of my age would surely freak out at the very mention of “Marriage”. And so do I.

Though I don’t know, what will happen in near future, there are some things which I really want to do before getting cuffed, into the chains. I have a long wish list, which needs to be fulfilled. I just hope I can hold on and get away with at least half of them.

In the meantime, I will continue to keep my cool, with all the sort of direct and indirect questioning. :)

5 comments:

Onkar Bhat K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Onkar Bhat K said...

Maybe you will gradually discover that you are not straight ;-)

U.R.Pratibha said...

Actually that will happen when guys lke you turn gays, and there will be dearth of straight guys, around for me!!!

Shiva said...

"is this a sign that I soon will be shopping, all kanchi pattu sarees and gold" - :)

You should have shared your wish list! :)

U.R.Pratibha said...

Shiva, u know actually, i want to share my wishlist. But i some reasons... dint want to share that.... :)